On Demand (video from the event):
Together with the distribution grid operators Netz Burgenland from Austria, EAM from Germany and industry experts from Germany and Switzerland, we will guide you through the topic “No digitalisation without data”.
15.04.2021, 14h30 CET, Online (Zoom Webinar)
Contents and objectives of the Webinar
- Give concrete examples to illustrate why digitalisation will help drive the energy transition.
- Show why digitalisation is not the same as automation
- Outline which steps and important prerequisites are needed for successful use of new data.
- Learn from distribution system operators what approaches they are following to make digitisation and use of data part of their processes and structures and be fit for the future
- Grid operators decision-makers and digitalisation managers
- Anja Langer-Jacquin, CCO depsys (Germany/ Switzerland)
- Tobias Falke, VP Global Sales & Marketing Envelio (Germany)
- Wolfgang Frühwirth, Head of Network Data Management, Netz Burgenland (Austria)
- Tobias Fieseler, Grid Planning, EAM (Deutschland)
- Andreas Ahamer, Business Development Greenwood Power (Austria), Moderator
Register now for free and enter into dialogue with our experts!
Registration Link https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HFxTFvB8ROqkTOuRC3VBBg
The Digital Grid Initiative